Snooze presents “The Breakfast Experience”
What role does your character play?
As second in command of the Snooze Heart of House you are responsible for ensuring the highest quality food, as per Snooze standards. Your primary duties will include, but are certainly not limited to; maintaining all kitchen functions including food purchasing & inventory maintenance, food preparation and overall leadership while maintaining quality standards and sanitation and cleanliness. You are also responsible for training Snoozers on methods of cooking, preparation, plate presentation, portion and cost control. You will be the Head Chef’s right hand man in ensuring that guest satisfaction is met consistently. Your overall goal is to maintain the “WOW” factor of Snooze food, be creative, have fun, and be a role model for others in the HOH.
What will your character be responsible for bringing to the stage?
● Accurately manage all kitchen Snoozers to ensure adherence to all Snooze practices, procedures, methods, and expectations
● Be knowledgeable of Snooze policies regarding Snoozers and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company standards
● Maintain quality standards, at high volume, according to the guidelines of the Snooze Food and Beverage Doctrine, ensuring the best possible product goes in and out the kitchen doors
● Assist the management team in making employment and termination decisions. This includes maintaining staffing levels, interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating, reviewing, and disciplining HOH Snoozers as appropriate
● Properly training all HOH Snoozers about the practices regarding cleanliness, sanitation, safe equipment operating, and proper kitchen tool usage as well as building cross-training/development goals for your team
● Assist Head Chef in preparing all required paperwork, including inventory, ordering, forms, reports and schedules
● Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and preventative maintenance plans
● Assist in controlling food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, standard recipes and waste control procedures
● Control labor cost by assisting in scheduling based upon forecasted sales, positions needed, and proper time management
● Provide safety training in first aid, lifting and carrying objects and handling hazardous materials
Do you fit this character role?
● A minimum of 1 year of experience in the restaurant industry; preferably with supervisory experience
● Must be able to communicate clearly with other managers, Snoozers and Guests
● Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 12 hours)
● Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
● Must have the stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week
What are the perks of playing this role?
● Competitive Wages
● Daily meal benefits
● Health, dental & vision insurance
● Paid Vacation and Holidays
● Breakfast and lunch hours- no late nights!
● Ongoing leadership development and professional growth
● Unlimited dance parties
● Super fun work environment
We can’t wait to provide you a place where the best character on stage is YOU! We are looking for dynamic people who are self-motivated, dedicated and have a strong passion for food and people! If you are a fun-loving, joke-making, out-of-the-box thinking breakfast lover that is going to bring this “Breakfast Experience” to life, we will certainly put you center stage. Are you ready for this curtain call?