Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it - at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you've earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone - everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits.
Even if you think you will never use it. It's a great option to have in your "Wallet" for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
The California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") requires us to inform job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect and the purposes for collecting the personal information (this "Notice"). This Notice only applies to California residents.
The purpose of collecting personal information about you is to inform us during your job application process. Through the course of your application, we may collect some or all of the following categories of personal information about you.
- Identifiers such as your legal name, aliases, your mailing address, unique personal identifiers, email address, and other demographic information.
- Electronic activity information such as your browsing history, information submitted through our job application process, and other information related to your online activities
- Geolocation data such as where you are accessing the website from.
- Professional and employment-related information such as your job employment history, your education, and other employment-related information
The Fountains at Sea Buffs is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Associate for a Full-time position, Sunday through Thursday, 8:00am-4:00pm, $15 per hour to start.
We are without a doubt the most premier retirement community, and are a dream come true for experienced maintenance associate. At a Watermark Community our maintenance associate does so much more than what the title reflects. Not only are you responsible for the safety and wellbeing of our residents but you also have the responsibility to make sure our community is aesthetically pleasing to residents and guests. You also play a big role in creating and maintaining a safe environment. For us it is about working with people who take great pride in their work. We are looking to meet people who agree that as part of the maintenance department you provide our community with an environment that our residents can take pride in. The right person for us will be kind, patient and extremely well organized and will be committed to a safe and secure environment. We are looking for someone that has the ability to make every resident feel safe and give our family members and associates peace of mind.
Does that sound like you?
We are currently looking to hire people who want to make a positive impact and to be a great representative of our operating principles. Your job should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. We can provide that for you! Our maintenance associates will not only have the opportunity to provide extraordinary services but will also have time to develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
If you have a passion for working with seniors and you are have experience as a maintenance associate, we look forward to meeting you!
- 2 years' experience as a maintenance associate in a commercial environment
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent work ethic
- Able to complete work orders
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Interested in learning and growing your skill set
What we can provide for you:
- Excellent Benefits
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Coaching and mentoring