Start a Career in Tech Sales in a High-Growth Industry!
Ability to Earn up to $100K+ in the First Year and Great Company Benefits!
An exciting opportunity now exists at a leading data storage company in Aliso Viejo! We are searching for an enthusiastic, hardworking and driven person to join our team as a Sales Representative. This team member will help drive strategic and tactical business development activities in a very fast-growing industry. In addition, this person will be responsible for growing the overall enterprise account business for the organization. This is a starting point for a highly rewarded career tailored for individuals who are willing to work hard prospecting new clients.
This temp-to-hire position reports directly to the VP Sales. Hours will start off part-time (9am-3pm), and will increase to full-time as business needs allow.
Compensation includes a base salary ($17/hour), with a commission plan (with the ability to earn up to $100,000/year) based on sales after 90 days.
- Direct sales and indirect fulfillment of products and services to prospective corporate accounts within US and Canada
- Outbound calling 80-90% to obtain webinar appointments and demos for prospective clients
- Sell products to large customers to meet volume of bookings expected
- Respond to voicemails, emails and calls or inquiries from customers and prospects
- Recommend related product and or service solutions to help customers achieve their objectives
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Regular use of Salesforce.com, specifically documenting notes, scheduling call backs, creating opportunities, updating sales stages, creating new accounts / contacts and running reports
- Complete weekly accomplishment reports and forecast updates
- High School Diploma required. Two-year technical or bachelor's degree preferred
- Call center / tele-sales experience preferred
- Demonstrate general ability to learn technical sales
- Must be comfortable and enjoy prospecting via phone, email and social media
- Exceptional communication, telephone and presentation skills
- The ability to execute independently, and work collaboratively with the team
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Must be extremely self-motivated and have great time management skills
- Industry competitive base salary and commission
- Various group insurance choices, matching 401(k) plan, and PTO plan
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): $17/hour + Commission (after 90 days)
Posting ID: 608409988Posted: 2021-02-25