Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Urgo Hotels & Resorts. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
We seek an experienced hotel General Manager to lead the team at our award-winning hotel! Located in upstate New York, the Lake George Courtyard features 119 stylish guest rooms and suites with awe-inspiring views of the Adirondack region. With eight distinct meeting rooms, our hotel can host events from intimate weddings to large business conferences. Featuring an indoor pool, a modern fitness room, and an onsite restaurant, the Lake George Courtyard is an ideal getaway for guests!
As GM you will inspire the staff to create memorable experiences for our guests. You will ensure all Company and Brand standards are met, while achieving the highest revenues and guest satisfaction results.
Managed by Urgo Hotels & Resorts, our company offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, and a professional work environment. To learn more about our hotel visit: www.Marriott.com/GFLCY
• Overall leadership of hotel rooms, sales, housekeeping, maintenance, and accounting.
• Hotel GM experience required. Marriott brand experience preferred.
• Direct all revenue management strategies, to exceed rate and revenue goals.
• Hire, train, and develop staff. Create a positive work environment for all associates.
• Create a positive guest experience to drive GSS scores and exceed overall guest satisfaction.
• Develop/manage P&L and budgets; manage expenses to maximize profits.
• Ensure all Brand and Company standards and initiatives are achieved.
• Direct all Quality Assurance initiatives.
• Able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings, weekends and Holidays.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.