SPECIALTY CARE INSTITUE: ENT, SINUS, ALLERGY, AND HEARING HAS AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
LOCATIONS: Elgin, Barrington, Hoffman Estates
Do you have a vibrant, friendly positive attitude with excellent computer and customer service skills? If so, you may be a great fit for our state of the art, ENT, Allergy & Hearing practice seeking a self-motivated, hardworking, front desk receptionist with experience working in a medical practice for an immediate full time opening. Must be willing to travel between offices.
The successful candidate must have excellent phone and people skills being able to handle patients’ requests to make appointments, check balances and to collect patient co-pays, verify insurance eligibility, referrals from insurance companies, etc. Must be able to work some weekday evenings and one Saturday morning per month.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The successful candidate must have excellent people and customer service skills with an ability to multi-task
- Strong Customer Service and friendly smile to greet and check patients in and out
- Multi-line Telephone Skills with a pleasant phone voice
- Experienced in a medical office a medical assisting degree is a plus
- Schedule Appointments, collect co-pays, verify insurance eligibility, reconcile daily transactions, do collections
- Must be highly organized and follow through independently
- Preferably have two to three years of experience in a medical office
- Must be highly proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must have experience using Electronic Medical Records (EMR) , knowledge of E-Clinical Works a plus
- Dependability, punctuality, honesty and a hard-working attitude are a must
- Solid understanding of scheduling efficiency and patient flow in a medical practice
- A "can-do and take-charge" attitude with a willingness to adapt to change and growth
- Neat, professional appearance with a courteous and friendly attitude
- Must be poised, polished, professional, articulate with a rich background in customer service
- Must have advanced verbal, written, and computer skills. Charts, Notes, and Scheduling are all on the computer.
- Ability to Multi-task and be a team player
- Fast typist and good speller with attention to detail
The practice offers a competitive salary, a beautiful environment, and a nice team to work with plus health insurance, dental, 401K and retirement benefits. We conduct credit, background, and reference checks.
We are a state of the art ENT, allergy & hearing practice with doctors who are compassionate about offering the highest quality of care to their patients. We currently have three office locations including Elgin, Barrington, and Hoffman Estates. Elgin is located near Sherman Hospital,Barrington is located near Good Shepherd Hospital; and Hoffman Estates is located near St. Alexius Hospital.
Posting ID: 565498425Posted: 2020-08-06