A career within Operations Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimise all elements of their operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations and capital asset programmes to drive both growth and profitability.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Master of Business Administration
Additional Educational Preferences:
Degrees in Science or Engineering may be considered.
APICS CSCP, APICS CPIM, ISM CPSM, ISM CSM, or ISC CPSD
Candidates should have demonstrated extensive knowledge of the Pharmaceutical and/or Life Sciences industry
Candidates should have demonstrated extensive knowledge of, and success in managerial roles involving, operations management, including operationalizing business strategies and transforming the value chain functions from innovation, to product development, to commercialization, and to lifecycle management.
Demonstrated success in roles utilizing Lean Operations, Six Sigma, and IT enablement of key business processes is preferred.
Proven extensive success in prior roles involving medical devices, diagnostics, or other medical technologies.
Demonstrates proven expert-level abilities with operations management, including the following areas:
- Managing teams through the design and implementation of people, process and technology changes, including building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, fostering a productive teamwork environment, leveraging diverse views to encourage innovation, and helping develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement, providing timely and meaningful feedback
- Exhibiting capability in thought leadership, development of intellectual property (IP), and marketing and promotion of IP
- Supporting incremental business development opportunities, and where possible, identifying new business opportunities, including client lead maturation, proposal development, and close
- Leveraging industry contacts to make introductions and connect the firm to potential clients (short term or long term)
- Maintaining an active rolodex and pipeline of executives and working to maintain, expand, and mature those over time
- Managing and delivering business results that reflect strategic and creative thinking, individual initiative and the following abilities
- Identifying and addressing client needs: build, maintain, and utilize networks of client relationships; manage resource requirements, project workflow and budgets
- Communicating complex material effectively in written and oral formats to various audiences
- Conducting and directing quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorymanager.