Multi-skilled Carpenters – Ace Handyman Services - Ace Handyman Services of Northwest San Antonio & Boerne needs your expertise! We are one of San Antonio & the Hill Country's top-rated handyman, repair, and remodeling companies. Since 2014,
we have provided homes and businesses throughout NW San Antonio, Boerne & surrounding areas with quality craftsmanship for all of their repair, maintenance, and remodeling projects – both large and small – inside and outside. We are currently seeking highly motivated professional Carpenters with skills in multiple trades.
If you are looking for a W2 position that allows you the flexibility of an independent job, look no further! We find and schedule the jobs for you, and you provide the quality craftsmanship and customer service that our clients have come to expect from us. You will work out of your home on your choice of a full time or part-time basis, using your own truck or van to travel to job sites in NW San Antonio, Boerne
and nearby areas.All positions are W2 employees, with pay and benefits based on experience, ongoing performance and company success.
If this sounds like the kind of position you’ve been looking for, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- Health insurance
- Performance bonuses
- Vehicle and tool allowance
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company credit card
- Flexible scheduling
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Regular pay reviews
We are looking for Carpenters with a strong work ethic, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a good overall knowledge of all trades—from Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, and Drywalling to light Plumbing and Electrical. You must also display excellent customer service skills, including solid communication and interpersonal abilities, and the ability to interact in a positive way with a wide variety of different types of clients, as well as fellow employees, management, and office personnel.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
Take control of your schedule, your earnings and your career!
- Successful prior track record as a Carpenter / Craftsman; estimation skills and prior home inspection experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to perform minor electrical and plumbing
- Own standard set of tools to perform all of the above trades
- Own truck or van
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Residence within 15 miles of the cities of San Antonio & Boerne
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong documentation and invoicing skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Ace Handyman Services is a franchise network of Independently Owned and Operated Franchises. Your application will go directly to the franchise owner, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise owner, and not to Ace Handyman Services Corporate.