Company and Culture
For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster Clean has taken great pride in exceeding the expectations of our customers. Behind our commitment to excellence are five key attributes that define who we are and what makes us different from any other.We Are Experts
and dominate the industry in scale and scope with an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers exceptional resultsWe Are Committed
to our customers and are guided in all we do by their needs.We Are Complete
and seek to provide exceptional service and engage in proactive behavior.We Are Driven
to pursue the highest standards and continuously improve in all aspects of our business.We Are Steadfast
and here for the long haul with consistent service that ensures ongoing customer satisfactionJob Position Description:
This position is responsible for creating cleaner, healthier environments for our customer’, their students and grounds by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be Assigned:
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Perform all cleaning duties for facilities using provided ServiceMaster products, tools and procedures
- Cleaning duties include: vacuuming, mopping, polishing, trash, windows, cleaning, moving furniture and equipment etc..
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Opens and locks facilities, enable and disable security system as required.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a custodian, janitor, housekeeper a plus but not required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
- Experience working for a professional janitorial company, office complex, hotel, hospital or school is a plus.
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-paced and in a multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude and contribute to the overall team effort including being in uniform, dependable and on time
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head, reaching forward. Must be able to lift and and/or carry 25lbs.
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and uses
This is 5 hours a days seven days a week . Days will be split between two people 3 and 4 days.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a ServiceMaster Clean® franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Posting ID: 595069384Posted: 2021-01-20