Job Description SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Repair and touch up merchandise that was damaged in the warehouse, by a consumer or vendor, by using the following methods and materials:
- Burn-in Soft Fill Bondo
- Use dry powders for color
- Use aerosol lacquers and shading lacquers
- Buff fine scratches from dresser, night stands and table tops
- Glue and clamp components
- Perform repairs in a fast-paced environment
- Enter accurate records in MDC of all repairs specifying if the damage was created in-house or by the vendor.
- Maintain and perform at the necessary productively level daily.
Job Requirements REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to match colors and be familiar with using Mohawk or similar touch up products
- Requires heavy lifting
- Must wear proper uniform, steel toe shoes
- Furniture repair or refinishing experience preferred
- Ability to touch up, repair and upholster furniture
- Excellent communication skills required
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of his superior.
Havertys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Nearest Major Market:
Lakeland Job Segment:
Upholstery, Warehouse, Manufacturing
Posting ID: 588809480Posted: 2020-11-23