SEASONAL TREAD ASSISTANTABOUT PELOTON:
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body - all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience - be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- This is a seasonal position; length of employment will depend on the needs of the business
- Provide assistance to the Tread Specialists in providing superior customer service and educating customers on product setup, features, and usage
- Assist in assembly of Peloton products and accessories in customers homes
- Assist in the loading of the van, including bikes and accessories
- Complete the DVIR and checklist for accessories prior to route departure with the assistance of the Tread Specialists.
- Conduct all phones calls while on route when necessary, including contacting the Supervisor, Scheduling Center, and 30 minute call notification to the customer.
- Remove all trash from customers home, prep for each delivery by cleating shoes and organizing order contents, and ensure delivery vehicle is clean and well organized throughout the day
- Assist with in-home product repairs and maintenance
- Serve as Peloton product expert and brand ambassador
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Ability to lift up to 140 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Posting ID: 559420158Posted: 2020-07-14