Assistant Manager – Lakeland, FL
We are looking for people who have a passion for serving fresh, quality food and providing fast, friendly service to their customers. As a leader and role model, you will set the tone for the fun, family environment in our restaurants.
We are currently hiring for Assistant Managers who are motivated individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to build a team that works well together, increase profits, and provide superior service.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Ensure "A" Level operations is maintained thought the execution of quality, service, and cleanliness standards on every daypart.
- Supervise, coordinate, and delegate to ensure all food safety procedures are properly trained, monitored, and reinforced.
- Manage food, labor and paper costs and other controllable expenses.
The Wendy's system is the world's second largest quick-service hamburger company. It includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 25 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide.
We are Wen-Lake Corp. a growing eight restaurant Wendy’s franchise operating in Lakeland, FL and Bartow, FL. Wen-Lake is committed to taking care of its people through proper training, positive work environment, complete benefits package and competitive wages. Come join our team today!
Education / Experience
- High School diploma or GED and 1 year of line operations experience in the restaurant industry or equivalent combination of education and experience. One years of supervisory experience required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws.
- ServSafe certification and the ability to train in food safety procedures.
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Frequent bending and kneeling
- Regular lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
- Travel to other restaurants
- Ability to work, concentrate and perform duties accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining composure and giving sound advice and direction.
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Passion for providing courteous service and dealing effectively with Wendy’s guests
- Interest in developing others
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to use keyboard and computer
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Posting ID: 37533104Posted: 2020-02-19