Independent Living Facility located in Ukiah, CA is looking for a creative, dynamic and energetic individual to fill our Assistant Manager position. The Assistant Manager is first and foremost a Manager. As a Manager, the Assistant Manager plans, organizes, directs and controls all facets of the activity program.
Various job duties are as follows:
* Develop and coordinate a monthly schedule of events to meet the needs and interests of the Residents.
* Prepare articles for the monthly newsletter and produces the newsletter.
* Organize and implement various on-site activity programs including games, arts, crafts, current events, etc.
* Responsible for the active involvement of Residents in areas of their interest.
* Assists with planning special trips and coordinates transportation.
* Act as a resource to the Residents’ Council.
* Maintains an attitude that sets the needs of Residents as the top priority.
* Stay aware of special needs of the Residents and secure special services if necessary.
* Maintain a file of local community resources and activities.
* Assist other departments whenever possible.
* Participate in staff meetings as scheduled by the Manager.
* Maintain appropriate records including the Status Reports, Time Cards, Occupancy Reports.
* Assist with marketing as needed.