US-CA-Long BeachJob ID:
Catered Manor Nursing CenterCategory:
Covenant Care encompasses three business lines that are an integral part of a patient's continuum of care and work together to achieve excellence in patient care across California and Nevada:
- Skilled Nursing, Residential Health Care & Post- Acute facilities
- Home Health
- Therapy and Rehabilitation
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
We are Family Serving Families
As part of the Catered Manor Nursing Center team, you will provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisors. The Certified Nursing Assistant maintains a homelike environment for the residents, protects and promotes resident rights, and assists the person to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible.Chat with our virtual recruiting assistant
or text the word JOBS to 949-482-6380
to learn more now!Minimum Requirements
- Must possess, at a minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certification in accordance with State law.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
Posting ID: 599163042Posted: 2021-01-14