Nektova Group is looking for a Warehouse Worker to join our team. This position works on the warehouse floor, processing orders by picking and filling boxes/containers. He/she will send and accept shipments while keeping the warehouse clean and safe at all times.
The ideal candidate has experience working in an environment that can be cold and hot during different seasons. This person will need to be able to work safely and quickly, standing for long periods while fulfilling orders.
- Inventory - Pick and pack products as ordered by the customer into bins, boxes, and containers. Maintain an inventory list and assist with restocking products and supplies as needed. Report defective products as discovered and maintain thorough notes and paperwork. Review and process invoices as directed by leadership and keep excellent documentation on supply and payments for recordkeeping.
- Safety and housekeeping – Ensure a safe warehouse environment by keeping an organized work station, alerting supervisors of any concerns, and completing continuing education for safety and hazards. Review any complaints and notify the shift leader of on-going shipping or receiving issues. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Hard working and punctual
- Prior experience working with inventory control systems is preferred
- Prior knowledge of warehouse paperwork and experience counting inventory and orders is preferred
- Experience operating certain power equipment is a plus
- Must be able to bend, stand reach, pull, lift 50lbs and carry items in the warehouse
- Work well in teams and can follow instructions
- Must be willing to go through a metal detector upon entering and exiting the warehouse
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 574223747Posted: 2020-10-27