A School Psychologist is needed for a full-time (1.0)
school position in Lakewood, WA
. This position is for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year
. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a supportive and quality team!
Hourly Comp: $52
Weekly Comp: $1,950BENEFITS FOR A SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST:
SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Continuing Education & 401(K)
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Mentoring Programs
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- Flexible Schedules
- Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
- School Psychologist certification from an accredited program
- Expected to have a thorough knowledge of Federal and State Psychologist regulations
- Successful completion of Certification Examination
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
- School district experience preferred
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Posting ID: 582182100Posted: 2020-10-24