Bruegger's Bagels has immediate openings for enthusiastic individuals at all our locations. We offer a grease-free, no alcohol, no late night environment. Bring us your outstanding guest service skills, and we'll provide the training you need to make and sell the best bagels! Restaurant/retail experience is not required, but preferred.
- Support the General Manager with daily functions such as the operation of the bakery with focus of creating “raving fans.
- Assist with hiring, training and maintenance of quality staff
- Optimize profits and sales in the bakery
- Ensure a safe work environment for team members and guests
- Complete administrative paperwork, daily planning, implementing in-house marketing plans, and maintaining adequate inventories
- Participate in planning and preparing the delivery of the freshest, highest quality bagels, coffee and other products
- Maintain store cleanliness, service, sanitation and safety
- Provide regular cross training, direction and coaching to new and experienced bakers and counter team members
- Participate in performance evaluations of team members
- Demonstrate a commitment to carry out local store marketing plans
- Must have excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and perform bending and lifting tasks
- Previous management experience preferred
- Provide excellent attention to detail
- Experience in restaurant industry a plus!
Bruegger’s offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, short and long-term disability, paid time off, and 401K eligibility.
Posting ID: 41542067Posted: 2020-02-19