This position requires an individual who holds current CETP licenses who can operate company vehicles in a safe, efficient and courteous manner. Practices a safety first attitude in all matters concerning the servicing of Liquid Propane equipment and installations. Has a “Can Do” attitude and is a team player when it comes to Customer Service, safety and fellow employees. Customer satisfaction is our #1 Mission.
- Provides service to our customers that is efficient and polite and always maintains the highest safety standards.
- Ability to move heavy objects while performing tasks associated with tank and equipment installation.
- Is willing to work a flexible schedule with after hour emergency call outs and on call scheduling.
- Drives company vehicles in various weather/driving conditions for service calls.
- Safe operation of vehicle which includes: cleanliness, daily inspections and reporting of any problems in accordance of DOT and NFPA regulations and Company policy.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work without close supervision
- Familiarity with and adherence to company policies, safety policies and regulations.
- Accurate accounting of inventory in Service vehicle and other inventory items
- Performing every duty in a safe manner.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, DOT physical and Homeland Security Background Check. Have a good driving record.
- Valid class B CDL with a HazMat endorsement
- License Authorities are required to perform certain tasks. C.N. Brown Energy is willing to offer additional CETP training for the right candidate.
- Ability to set Liquid propane tanks, install gas service lines, and perform pressure test(s) to ensure system(s) pass all state and local regulations as well as all of NFPA regulations.
- Perform repairs and maintenance of customers equipment based on License Authority
We value all of our employees and welcome you to be a part of our team. We offer competitive wages. Our benefits include Health, Dental and Life insurance, Employee discounts on home heating products, Paid Holidays and Vacations, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions, extensive training and employee support. Fulltime and seasonal Delivery drivers are eligible for our performance based winter bonus program.
* Exceptions apply to part time employee
Posting ID: 74323259Posted: 2020-06-29