We understand you have a busy schedule! Here at Willow Valley Communities, we offer creative scheduling so you're able to keep all of your commitments. As a Server, candidates assist Residents and Team Member during meal times in a variety of dining settings. Our Servers enjoy building relationships with Residents and Team Members. If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application to join our exceptional Culinary Services team!
- Provides prompt, courteous service for Residents and guests.
- Completes set- up side work as assigned - such as wrapping silverware in napkins.
- Escorts Residents and guests to their table, pours ice water, takes the order and serves Residents their meals.
- Take hot and cold beverage orders and serve them to the Residents and guests, Carries trays and bus tubs of dirty dishes to dish room.
- Observes diners to respond to requests and clears used dishes throughout meal service.
- Assembles and delivers sick box meals to Residents' apartments.
Opportunities at WVC:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance for Full-time Team Members
- 401k company match for Full-time Team Members
- Tuition Reimbursement and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts to local businesses and to amenities on campus
- Previous experience a plus, but we're willing to train!
Willow Valley Communities has been devoted to the exceptional care of seniors for 35 years. Here, we believe in a life lived forward, not only for our Residents, but also our Team Members. With an outstanding benefits package, opportunities for career growth, and a supportive work environment, our objective is to enable each member of our team to succeed. Willow Valley Communities has had the privilege of being nominated for numerous awards; however our most important recognition comes from those who work here. Their feedback has deemed Willow Valley Communities a Great Place to Work Certified in 2020 recognition. Join the team that will invest in you, join Willow Valley Communities.
Posting ID: 610880021Posted: 2021-03-05