$17.48 plus shift differential
+$1 for 2nd shift
+$2 for overnight
Positions are a 12 hour shift that will rotate.
12a-12p and 12p-12a
75% of the time they will be on a forklift 25% on a machine
Positions will involve moving boxes of scrap product to recycling area. Prefer candidate with some sort or forklift experience but this is not required. Candidates will be trained and certified to operate a sit down lift and clamp truck.
• Comply with good manufacturing practices (GMP) as required.
• Comply with Dart Container's policies and procedures.
• Comply with Dart Container's Four Corporate Priorities: Safety, Quality, Service and Efficiency.
• Responsible for completing forklift safety checklist at the start of each shift.
• Responsible for reporting documented start/stop times for customer orders.
• Responsible for retrieving requested type and number of cases of product.
• Responsible for sweeping/cleaning
-Will be cleaning recycling areas and emptying bins of scrap product.
-Moving bins using a forklift to recycling area for processing.
Candidate will be using basic hand tools (screwdrivers, pliers, tape measure,...) to remove and replace bins. Candidates should have some basic mechanical ability.
-prior forklift or MH exp preferred
-attention to detail
material handling, forklift, loading/unloading
material handling, loading/unloading, forklift
Forklift experience is required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.