Friendly's is a place where hungry people can sit together, eat together, joke together and debate about who has the best way to eat an ice cream sundae, where sons can find out why lefty pitchers are harder to hit and where families can meet up to get an extra fifteen minutes of talk time over our famous ice cream.
General Manager Primary Duties and Qualifications:
- The General Manager is a hands-on position with complete responsibility for all restaurant related functions, systems and processes. You will perform operational duties, supervise the leadership team and crew employees' activities and ensure the overall integrity of the restaurant. Your active involvement will be in achieving outstanding guest services, build sales and provide sound cost controls so they will result in timely, consistent, and superior performance to your restaurant and your guests.
- In addition to your operational duties, you will support various human resource related functions including coaching, development, leadership, direction and inspiration. We look to you to be the positive role model for your team and to supervise and coordinate duties by handling staffing needs, community inquiries, guest requests and complaints. Your position as General Manager will have direct and overall responsibility for the restaurant's results.
- We require you to have two plus years of continued formal education or equivalent restaurant management experience. You must have good communication, organization and leadership skills. This position is a flexible schedule requiring you to work rotating shifts.
Restaurant Manager Primary Duties and Qualifications:
- The Restaurant Manager is also a hands-on position that provides leadership and supervision to restaurant employees for all aspects of each shift worked in a single restaurant. You will report to the General Manager and may supervise 15 - 30 restaurant employees per shift with direct accountability for all operational results for each shift worked.
- We require you to possess Restaurant Management or Supervisory experience, excellent communication skills, proven track record of promotions and success, some college education, flexibility with schedule and an excellent work ethic.
Hourly Supervisory Staff Primary Duties and Qualifications:
The primary function of this position is to assist the General Manager and Restaurant Managers with the opening and closing of the restaurant, perform assigned administrative and shift duties until relieved and then perform regular operational duties ensuring safety regulations and quality standards are maintained and that customer satisfaction is achieved. We require a high school diploma or GED, food service background / experience, Safe-Serve certification and excellent communication skills. You must be able to work the scheduled / assigned times and required overtime, have demonstration of a proven track record of promotions and success of excellent work ethic.
We offer a Benefits Program to eligible employees that recognizes your health, invests in your future, balances your work and life and rewards you for your performance:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Insurance
- Delta Dental Insurance
- Eye Care Savings Plan
- Health Care & Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- On The Job Travel Accident Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Auto & Homeowners Insurance
- Free On Shift Meals
- 15% Employee Discount Program
- Employee Anniversary Recognition
- Competitive Base Pay
- Bonus Pay for our General Managers
- Recognition Program
- Quality of Life and More!
Posting ID: 29893495Posted: 2020-07-14