ACME & Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an easy, fun, friendly and inspiring experience, no matter how a customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to be a part of this journey.
A $60Bn company with 2,200+ stores, 23 distribution centers, and 20 food and beverage plants make us one of the largest retailers in the United States. With stores in 34 states serving 34 million customers, our foundation is our 20 well-known grocery banners with an eclectic and legendary history. Across the nation, we are moving the needle through innovation. It's in our blood
The HR Rep support the Distribution Center in all aspects of Human Resources, including recruitment & onboarding; employee relations; staffing & retention; employee development; performance management; compensation; HRIS data integrity; benefits; and leave management. Provide a positive environment and reduce legal risks to the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Hiring Managers in support of recruitment strategies to identify labor markets for all positions at the Distribution Center. This includes developing relationships with external partners, such as, schools, trade centers, and professional organizations;
- Develop and participate in consistent selection processes for compliance and identification of qualified candidates;
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to effectively manage applicants through the onboarding process;
- Maintain, refresh, and deliver New Hire Orientation Program;
- Assist with employee concerns and investigations to ensure consistency and fairness in policy and procedure, including topics related to employment, EEO, and/or ADA. Identify any potential risks;
- Direct employees to appropriate resources for assistance with inquiries;
- Track and review HR metrics to support staffing and to make recommendations for retention. This includes headcount, open positions, turnover, retention, etc.;
- Assist with employee training and development programs as needed;
- Work with supervisors/managers within the performance management process;
- Support compensation management when needed; comply with compensation strategies when offering positions;
- Maintain HRIS data integrity. Conduct audits to ensure accuracy;
- Communicate employee benefits and assist with employee questions. Support employees with selection and process claims as needed;
- Assist employees with FMLA/LOA compliance. Coordinate with ESC/Leave Management Team to identify issues or concerns;
- Manage and facilitate employee morale projects, including employee events, service awards and communication processes;
- Assist HR Manager with special projects and assignments as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent experience;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong conflict management skills;
- Strong organizational skills and project management;
- Ability to facilitate work groups;
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Experience with an HRIS and/or ATS system;
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office;
- Bilingual abilities (Spanish/English) are strongly preferred.
Posting ID: 582582969Posted: 2020-12-03