Family Owned and Locally Operated
At the Suarez Family McDonald's restaurants, we are looking for leaders. Leaders who continually strive for improvement and who have a "can do" attitude. Leaders that are interested in growing and advancing. Leaders interested in a satisfying career with competitive benefits. Leaders like you!
Join our team to advance your career and enjoy these outstanding benefits:
• Competitive Pay
• Free Uniforms
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance options with employer contribution
• Access to McD Perks discounts on AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, Apple, Target and many other places
• Free meals while working
• 30% meal discounts at all participating McDonald's restaurants nationwide
• $3500 tuition assistance per year through our Archways to Opportunities program
• No cost or low cost college degrees and advanced degrees through Colorado Technical University
• Free High School Diploma program - includes family members
• McDonald's Leadership Development Program
• Team celebrations and events
• Flexible hours to fit your needs
• 401K Plan
• Advancement opportunities
As a shift manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
* Food Safety
* Exceptional Customer Service
* Quality Food Production
* Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
* Inventory Management
* Internal Communication
* Managing Crew Members
* Target and Goal Setting and Achievement
* Safety and Security
* Cash Handling
* Weekend Availability
Prior experience is appreciated, restaurant/fast food experience is a bonus. Please apply with us today if you are interested in growing your career with McDonald's.
At our McDonald's restaurants, the health and safety of our team is our top priority. As such, we use Personal Protective Equipment, including masks and gloves. We also perform daily wellness and temperature checks, practice social distancing and have an enhanced cleaning schedule of high contact areas. These measures not only help protect our team members, but also makes them feel safe.
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC. This means the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, is alone responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant including, among other things, setting any requirements for this job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, supervisions, staffing and scheduling. McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will have no control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees, and does not employ independent franchisees' employees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee, and not McDonald's Corporation or McDonald's USA, LLC, will be your employer.
This job posting contains some general information about what it is like to work in a McDonald's restaurant, but is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald's restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of the job.
Posting ID: 41787124Posted: 2020-07-14