We’re creating a place where people with active lifestyles feel connected to healthy food, and we’re in need of a great head coach who wants to live in that world.
As the head coach you will actively participate in moving the team ahead by running awesome shifts that are a result of having your team prepared and ready to execute in the heat of the moment. Some roles of the head coach include:
*Willing to speak up in defense of real food.
*Must love and understand food, your cool with (and like) being known as a “foodie.”
*The people around you look to you to know what’s current and healthy.
*Can voice what a healthy and active lifestyle means to a person.
*Want to help people meet their performance and health goals through real food.
*Understand that running a good shift is putting on a great show for the audience.
*The show starts when they walk through the door until they leave wanting more.
*Understand the totality of the customer experience and can communicate that to the team.
*Able to think on your feet and find the daily solutions to the daily challenges.
*Handling tricky situations gets you fired up (not stressed or angry).
*You are MacGyver (If you are under 30, Google it).
adult in charge
*Create and maintain a safe and FAIR environment for all employees.
*The buck stops here, you are responsible for EVERYTHING.
*You own it, if you don’t have the responsibility gene, then please don’t apply.
- Oversees production of food according to sanitation and quality standards
- Manages and mentors staff, including recruiting/hiring/training of all employees, overseeing HR/payroll, managing issues of discipline/termination, ensuring ongoing training/education, etc.
- Manages supplies and ensures orderly work areas
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Addresses customer concerns and issues
- Ensures stated goals are met
- Head Coach must have current retail or restaurant manager experience
- Majority of job responsibilities must be performed standing or walking during typical 10-hour shift. Ability to work days, nights and weekends, as necessary.
- Frequently walks in and around the restaurant to interact with employees and monitor customer satisfaction.
- Uses a keyboard on a daily basis to enter information into a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be capable of performing any duty, of any employee, while training or while covering staffing needs.
- Must have transportation to make bank deposits, deliver orders, or run errands as needed – valid driver’s license, driving record must be acceptable.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Two weeks paid vacation
- Paid training
- Bonus programs
- Competitive salary
- Disability insurance
- Discounted meals
- Drug free workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical insurance plans
- Prenatal program
- Service awards
- Sick leave
- Workers compensation.
Posting ID: 57550203Posted: 2020-07-14