Summary of the Position: Responsible for supporting the International marketing and sales team to grow global market share, achieve sales targets and execute key international project to sustain growth. Will support and lead key international projects as defined during the internship.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support marketing and sales team in preparing and executing plans
- Assist marketing in packaging development for the manufacturing transition project
- Conduct market evaluation and competitive landscape review
- Research, gather and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Evaluates our brand's messaging in key markets vs competition and identify how to sharpen it
- Generate key weekly/monthly sales reports and assist with market research projects
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Effectively communicate with other departments to align on International priorities and complete tasks with speed and effectiveness to achieve goals.
Education and Experience:
- Recently graduated with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or similar fields or currently enrolled in an undergraduate/graduate program with a concentration in business administration.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Self-starter and ability to work well with others across departments and levels in the organization.
- Possess strong organizational, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to listen and understand different perspectives.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Posting ID: 581953107Posted: 2020-10-31