Want to work for a fun and friendly company? Need permanent employment with benefits? Ollie's Bargain Outlet is seeking individuals to join our team!APPLY TODAY TO OLLIE'S BARGAIN OUTLET WAREHOUSE!
What is Ollie's?
We are America's largest retailer of close-outs, excess inventory, and salvage merchandise.Check out our website to learn about the company @ www.ollies.usSchedule:
Monday - Friday (with potential for daily and weekend overtime)Pay Rate:
- Receive product from trailers, unload, stage product, sort product, count product, wrap pallets
- Pick product in pick modules or floor pick
- Load product by hand
- Will utilize motorized double pallet jack, stand-up forklift, and clamp truck
- Will unload trailers by hand in teams
- Follow all safety and housekeeping procedures
- Meet minimum productivity standards
- Must be able to also work in Stocking, Picking, Loading and Processing
- Additional responsibilities as business needs arise
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements for position. Example: lift up to 50 lbs, stand and/ or walk for entire shift, etc.
- Must have ability to utilize, or learn to use, all necessary computer software
- Must have ability to utilize, or learn to use, all necessary industrial equipment
- Must have good communication and teamwork abilities
- Must have good attention to detail
- Health, vision and dental insurance available
- 401K matching program available
- Great PTO program
- Immediate paid holidays
- 20% store discount
Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions applied for without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and identity, national origin, age, veteran's status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
Posting ID: 565440119Posted: 2020-07-27