Full Job Description
JOB TITLE: Receptionist
- Function as the Community's Receptionist while meeting or exceeding Legacy Village of Stillwater Communities service standards.
- Perform secretarial and clerical duties to support business needs.
- Interfaces with: Residents, families, visitors, and associates.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Serve as telephone receptionist for the Community.
- Greeting and acknowledging every visitor and appropriately directing/answering questions.
- Receive, record, transfer telephone calls via multi-line system to appropriate parties; take and deliver telephone messages as necessary; acquire in-depth knowledge of community telephone system to effectively utilize system features.
- Respond to telephone inquiries appropriately and/or direct call to proper departments by careful screening.
- Assist with employment inquiries as directed.
- Assist with the Community's marketing/sales process by answering inquiries concerning the Community both over the telephone and in person; giving tours when needed; all inquiries should be handled according to Legacy Village of Stillwater Communities service standards.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail according to Community policy.
- Provide typing and/or word processing services for administrative office correspondence; assist with other business office functions to include but not limited to, accounts payable recording, ordering and distribution of office supplies, materials' preparation, reports, labeling and copying of admission packets, entering new admit info into Therapy computer program, recording and printing Nursing Assignments, distributing paystubs(if necessary).
- Assisting with miscellaneous community clerical assignments as needed.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of resident information at all times.
- Practice positive resident relations by demonstrating Legacy Village of Stillwater Communities hospitality and service standards to residents, families, guests, and the general public.
- Meet, or exceed, Legacy Village of Stillwater Communities standards of appearance.
- Perform other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Ability to effectively communicate via the telephone.
- Knowledge of or ability to use a personal computer and other office equipment.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Posting ID: 562719647Posted: 2020-08-04