To maintain stocking, rotation, and appearance of merchandise in the department in an efficient manner within company policy to ensure that the shift contributes to the financial best interest of the store. Complete all other duties as assigned in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties
- Assist in receiving, unloading, and stacking merchandise in the back room
- Properly fill, rotate and merchandise shelves, cases and displays on the sales floor
- Notify the manager if products and supplies need to be ordered
- Have familiarity with all products carried in the departments and know the product locations in the store
- Handle spoiled/damaged products per established guidelines
- Maintain clean, attractive and well-stocked departments
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed as assigned for this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements; additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities
- Ability to read, write, comprehend, and interpret documents
- Basic mathematical skills
- Suggestive Selling/Knowledge of Products
- Detail Oriented
Posting ID: 67764296Posted: 2020-07-14