Provides superior maintenance to interior and exterior of restaurant timely and accurately.
- Demonstrates sanitation and food safety practices consistently.
- Checks over restaurant from previous close to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Completes daily jobs timely and accurately.
- Completes weekly jobs timely and accurately.
- Completes monthly jobs timely and accurately.
- Maintains the appearance of the building exterior and grounds effectively, including landscaping and snow removal.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Coordinates job duties around other opening team members to help ensure efficient preparation for opening.
- Puts food order away accurately, rotates stock in cooler, freezer and dry storage area using the First In-First Out method while monitoring shelf life and code dates.
- Takes temperatures of required foods upon delivery accurately, providing documentation on the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Puts food order away accurately, ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Maintains a basic working knowledge of the operation of all the equipment in the restaurant.
- Completes scheduled maintenance on all restaurant equipment safely and correctly.
- Duties completed by 10:30 to be ready to work in the kitchen during the lunch shift.
- Reports possible areas of incomplete closing to opening manager.
- Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Flexible schedule
- Reading and writing skills required
- Communicates with guests, team and management
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
- Climb up and down a ladder to a height of 25 feet
- Sweep, mop and scrub using hazardous materials
- Work independently without supervision
- Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly
- Work frequently in hot, cold and damp environments
- Works both in and outdoors each 50 percent of the time
- Work safely to avoid hazards including but are not limited to: cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Frequently
TEAM MEMBER PERFORMANCE SUCCESS FACTORS
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal and written communication is timely, clear, concise; delivers ideas for solutions with problems; communicates well with team members and guests.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Supportive of change; reacts quickly and appropriately; accepts direction and constructive feedback.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense and sensitivity in addressing issues and seeking solutions to problems and challenges; gathers appropriate information.
- INNOVATION &CREATIVITY: Seeks new ways to improve efficiency, effectiveness, quality; offers suggestions and solutions to obstacles and challenges.
- PLANNING: Organized and able to establish priorities; delivers the desired results; manages multiple deadlines and priorities with a professional attitude. Recognizes priorities and responds with a sense of urgency. Follows procedures and policies in planning and executing job responsibilities.
- COOPERATION: Supports fellow team members and is cooperative in providing excellent guest service.
- QUALITY OF WORK: Delivers quality work on time at the desired standards. Performs work duties in support of safety and security policies.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Delivers results on time and at the quality level promised. Is punctual and ready to begin work assignments. Delivers quality work product using resources and time allocated.
Posting ID: 550200714Posted: 2020-07-14