Position Summary This position calls for people who are adept at both assistant and leading. In the role of Store Manager/ Team Leader, you'll be responsible for aspects of the store's operation; responsibility you'll prepare for through a training sequence that teaches you, the company in-store retail information system, inventory management and ordering technology. In addition to this you will be responsible for handling the daily paperwork, troubleshoot car wash issues and gas related issues. This leadership role will include forecasting, ordering, stocking and merchandising product; reconciling store paperwork; set the tone for courteous customer service; and management of the store staff.
• Training and coaching new store staff
• Creating schedules in time keeping system
• Stocking products on shelves and making sure the store looks clean and professional at all times.
• Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product
• Ensure prompt reconciliation of store paperwork
• Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous customer service to store customers, vendors, and staff
• Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store and surrounding property
• Management of store staff including performance, time management, moral, staffing, etc.
• Troubleshoot and resolve car wash related issue
• Fix gas related issues such as drive offs and pumps being down
• Manage customer relations in a professional friendly manner
• Responsible for adhering to all local, state, and federal regulations
• Comply with budget requirement
• All other projects assigned by management
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Six to nine months experience as an Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong mathematics ability
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• Valid Drive License and insurance
• Reliable form of transportation
The Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of 1 to 5 pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40- 50 pounds are required.
• Must be 21+ years of age
• Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week
Disclaimer: The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities listed above is by no means a complete list. It is merely a general summary for the position described. Management reserves the right to revise or change this position description at any time.
** The company reserves the right to run background checks as a condition of employment