Provides direct administrative and clinical support to medical providers in order to provide optimal patient care and maintain visit efficiency, including, but not limited to: preparing for patient visits, assisting providers with routine office visits or in-office procedures, completing administrative and follow up tasks to further assist patients with their needs.
Required: High School Diploma or GED
• Required: Current Medical Assistant Certification, Registered Medical Assistant Certification or LPN license
• Prior experience in physician office setting - Preferred.
• Experience assisting with in-office procedures and injections - Preferred
• Ability to demonstrate effective organizational and time-management skills
• Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic computer skills
• Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9 and CPT coding.
• Demonstrates knowledge of basic procedures for taking vitals, and obtaining medical information.
• Ability to problem-solve and multi-task in the work environment
Posting ID: 548979334Posted: 2020-07-14