Position Overview: A Hooters Kitchen employee is an integral part of the day-to-day operations at every Hooters restaurant. The Hooters Kitchen employee is responsible for consistently executing all Hooters kitchen systems and standards to provide the guest the highest quality food products. The Kitchen employee adheres to all Hooters recipe specifications while preparing or cooking any Hooters menu item and is accountable for safe food handling, food quality standards, and picture perfect presentation. The Kitchen employee demonstrates a willingness to be a team player, has a positive attitude, and meets all Hooters kitchen uniform and grooming standards.
- Practices Proper Food Safety & Sanitation Standards
- Ensures Food Quality Standards
- Ensures Food Presentation is Visually Appealing & Picture Perfect
- Follows Hooters Recipes and Operating Procedures & Systems Atmosphere
- Adheres to Hooters Kitchen Uniform and Hygiene Standards
- Displays a Positive Attitude and a Willingness to Learn
- Effectively Communicates with Kitchen Staff, Hooters Girls and Management Service
- Effectively Synchronizes Orders by Time
- Completes Food Orders with Accuracy and Timeliness
- Maintains a Clean Area Throughout Shift
- Professional Team Communication
- Completes Daily Tasks and Assigned Project Work
- Kitchen Set Up and Breakdown
- Dish Area Cleanliness and Trash Removal
- Receiving and Rotation of Food Supplies
- Maintains Uniform and Grooming Standards
- Continuous Development of Hooters Kitchen Knowledge
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Awareness of Safe Food Handling Practices
- Awareness of Equipment Safety
- Detail Oriented
- Knife Handling Skills
- Basic Mathematical Skills
- Ability to Maintain Professionalism
- Ability to Perform Required Tasks within View of Guests
- Ability to Multi-Task at a Fast Pace
- Menu Knowledge and the Ability to Adapt to Change
- Teamwork – Participates and effectively works well with other kitchen employees, Hooters Girls, and managers to ensure successful service of food to the guest. Works with all team members to ensure facility is kept clean and all food is stored in a safe manner.
- Commitment – Executes all Hooters systems and standards. Understands and accurately follows all Hooters recipes. Demonstrates a willingness to learn and further develop as an employee, is accepting of change, and is committed to making the Hooters concept stronger.
- Work Ethic – Consistently works hard and is accepting of any and all tasks assigned to them. Completes work in an acceptable time frame. Demonstrates a willingness to help out in all aspects of a Hooters restaurant when needed.
- Sense of Urgency – Works well in a fast-paced environment and multi-tasks throughout the duration of their shift. Focuses on completing tasks timely, properly, and efficiently. Manages time wisely.
Posting ID: 570822975Posted: 2020-09-23