At Jersey Mike's, we understand that being the best team on the planet takes more than just talent. It is a perfect blend of talent, trust, teamwork, and a shared vision. It's that little added effort, a splash of extra and unexpected, that elevates everything we do.
Our subs are authentic and fresh, served up with a helping of neighborly banter from our dedicated and high-energy team. We are looking for outgoing, hardworking, friendly, and responsible individuals who believe in:
* Serving high quality, fresh products with energy and a sense of urgency
* Serving customers personalized products in a clean, warm and friendly atmosphere
* Working with and serving others- "sharing your life with the customer"
* Being a part of a bigger whole and having the desire to give back to your community
Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mikes ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling and rewarding!
Become part of our tradition! Jersey Mike's was built on a strong sense of community and an outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our people. If you enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural and spirited environment, then bring your energy and come grow with us!
Managers and shift leaders take an active role in the total management of a Jersey Mike's store / operation.
* Quality Control
* Store Administration
* Weekly and Monthly Reporting
* Customer satisfaction
* Team Building
* Personnel Administration
* Staff Training
* Restaurant Management Experience
* Legally authorized to work in the United States
* Reliable transportation to and from work
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must have a valid driver's license.
* Must successfully complete the ServSafe(r) Food Protection Manager Certification Course
* Must be able to work varying shift(s).
* Ability to stand for long periods of time; Lifting up to 40 pounds
* Strong interpersonal relations, ability to teach and coach constantly, leadership skills, supervisory skills, dependability and ability to multitask.
* Excellence is Customer Service
* Effective Communication Skills
* Extremely Professional Appearance
* Must be able to physically work quickly in a fast-paced environment
* Organizational Skills; Reading Skills; Math Aptitude; Currency Aptitude
* Competitive Pay
* In-House Training & Development
* Advancement Opportunities
* Paid Vacation