**$12.15/hr plus bonus potential**Shifts:
Candidate must be available to work 2 early mornings and also work store side. This position is about 25 hours a week.
Come help build the coolest convenience experience on the planet!
At Maverik, we are passionate about preparing fresh and tasty food. Our award winning, made to order, and ready to eat menu items is why our customers come back for more and our food service team is behind every tasty offering. Food Crew opportunities allow you to bring smiles to customer's faces and give them energy for their adventures. Whether it's suggesting a new breakfast burrito they now can't live without or creating the perfect made to order tacos just in time for lunch, if you're ready to provide terrific food with a smile and are at least 16 years of age, we have opportunities for you.What's in it for you:
What You'll do as a Food Service Crew Member:
- Opportunity to Advance; 75% of our managers are promoted from within!
- Exciting Incentives - Team Climb Store Employee Bonus
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift
- Tuition assistance (up to $5250 a year!)
- Paid Vacation - Earn paid time off starting day one!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- $75 annual gym reimbursement
- Competitive compensation
- Holiday Pay
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Prepare food product assortment by following recipes and stock and maintain food displays throughout the shift
- Maintain self-serve offerings including the coffee bar, fountain machine and condiment center
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service
- Ensure department is clean and inviting
- Receive product delivers from vendors, including moving, sorting and stacking cases
- Conduct daily inspections of perishable products to check freshness and proper rotation
- Address customer complaints in a positive manner and document complaints for follow up by the Store Manager
- Keep the store free of litter and spills and ensure equipment is clean and in working condition
- Ability to meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying, pushing and pulling of items 20-50 lbs. as well as standing long periods of time
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
What you will get:
- Previous food service, fast food, cashier, or prep cook experience and at least 16 years old
- The desire to help and serve others
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to learn simple tasks quickly and work with little to no supervision
- A Food Handlers Permit, if required by the store/county
What we believe in:
- Connections with great people and a great company
- Team environment that's supportive and fun!
- Opportunities to learn about great customer service and retail
- Competitive Market-based pay, great benefits, and career growth opportunities
APPLY TODAY and join our team!
- Treating others better than they expect to be treated
- Making Maverik a great place to work by having fun and taking responsibility
- Making Maverik a great operator for our customer by being a problem solver and putting the customer first
- Making Maverik a great growth company by sharing ideas and working to get better every day
Posting ID: 587680360Posted: 2021-01-13