Quality Technician (Pharmaceuticals)
- Monday-Friday, 2:30PM-11PM (more microbiology focused)
- Tuesday-Saturday, 9AM-5:30PM (more chemistry focused)
Kelly Science & Clinical is interviewing and hiring immediately for a Quality Technician in Allentown, PA. This position would be responsible for ensuring and assisting with quality compliance, review of documents, label control, release activities, and product inspections. This is a great fit for someone with previous quality/manufacturing experience looking to grow long-term with a great team offering competitive benefits.
- Perform product inspection for defects, leaks, and particulates.
- Perform environmental monitoring of personnel (as needed) and complete documentation.
- Assist in the media fill process validations to include inspection of filled units
- Perform document review of compounding activities such as cleaning records, line clearance forms and inventory sheets:
- Verify that raw materials meet specification
- Verify and account for labeling
- Review temperature and BMS alarms
- Verify that product test results meet specification limits
- Verify that all documentation is complete
- Document non-compliance and work with supervisor/lead if further investigation is needed
- Submit samples to the appropriate lab for particulate identification or microbial analysis.
- Assist with equipment calibration program and maintenance record files.
- Assist with raw material release and movement.
- Under the direction of supervisor/lead, document and initiate quality events for deviation and complaint investigations.
- Support internal & external audits.
- Maintain quality records (equipment calibration and maintenance, training, deviation and complaint investigation, environmental monitoring, Certificate of Analysis, clean room certification etc.).
- Participate in Quality Manager’s staff meetings
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Pharmacy, or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a quality or manufacturing department of a pharmaceutical, Medical Device or Allied Health Science.
- Experienced in aseptic operations.
- Experience within a regulated environment
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of pharmacy operations and regulatory guidelines.
- Ability to perform calculations.
- Ability to work within established procedures and practices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot issues.
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Posting ID: 607198486Posted: 2021-03-03