Currently we are looking for:
- LPN or RN- Charge Nurse!
- $500 Sign on bonus available!
- Night Shift (6pm-6am) & Day Shift (6am-6pm)
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Manage the nursing care for all patients.
- Delegate the shift’s tasks to all of the nurses in the facility.
- Recognize changes in patient’s condition and respond appropriately.
- Supervise Nursing Aides as they complete their assigned tasks and point out any changes or improvements that need to be made.
- Detect any issues that could result in injuries or other difficulties for patients or staff members.
- Inform physicians of any changes in patient’s progress, condition or medicinal needs.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma RN or LPN License.
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- One (1) or more years of experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility or Long Term Care environment preferred.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Post Offer/Pre-Employment Screen (POPES), which measures physical abilities.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder—Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities.
Ask hiring manager for details.
We strive for excellence in the physical care of the people we serve and are fully committed to assisting their pursuit of meaningful lives. We are a skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with deep roots in the community. Our mission—and approach to care—is to serve people with compassion and dignity. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 571328672Posted: 2020-09-06