TrailersPlus is the largest factory owned trailer dealership in the United States with 67 stores and growing strong! We've been in business for over 20 years and have served more than 400,000 satisfied customers. We also manufacture and sell Interstate trailers, which are the highest quality, most beloved cargo trailer in the world.
Here's why you'll love working for TrailersPlus:
- Employee paid medical and dental benefits
- Competitive base salary $15 per hour plus fixed commissions and bonus potential.Total compensation will be between $35,000-$45,000 depending on sales.
- 40-45 hr average work week
- Dynamic and fun team environment with Banker’s hours. Leaves you time to enjoy your money and family
- Paid Factory training and certification
- Paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Paid Vacations
- Employee discounts on trailers, trailer parts and company apparel
We are seeking someone who will be an Assisting Store Manager, responsible primarily for performing a variety of tasks including (but not limited to):
Being a member of our Store Management team and helping achieve goals
Sales experience, able to coach, train and close sales
Handling all deliveries of trailers, parts, and supplies.
Receiving and processing shipments
Facility and grounds maintenance (cleaning and organizing building, shop, trailers, etc.)
Our ideal candidate:·
Showcases enthusiasm, professional attitude and appearance
Service oriented to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
Flexible with job responsibilities and willing to help in multiple departments as needed
Has an interest in career advancement within our organization.
The application process starts with completing 2 Personality Profile assessments. The assessments will be emailed to you via the email address on the resume. Once both tests are completed, we will then start our interview process. Apply now to see if we're a match! *If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career. If you're looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
Thanks for your interest in TrailersPlus. To learn more, visit us at trailersplus.com