Raytheon Technologies has an opening in Facilities for a Manager I Facilities Maintenance in the Andover, MA. facility. This position supervises employees or outside contractors who construct, maintain, and repair utilities systems, buildings and equipment. Primary focus on electrical work but will have occasion to provide supervision for plumbing, carpentry, air conditioning, heating, painting and general maintenance.
The candidate will have a subject matter expertise of electrical systems, with a working knowledge of HVAC, building automation systems, building controls and plumbing.
•Provide technical support to management teammates and trades personnel.
•Involved in system evaluations and will be asked to create recommendations to senior management based on schedule, cost, State and Federal regulations and system research.
•Provide team leadership based on your technical knowledge and ability to routinely develop cost effective solutions over a range of complex issues while ensuring solutions are innovative and consistent with organizational goals and objectives.
•Perform work with minimal direction and communicate well with team members, management, Security, EHS, internal customers, bargaining unit, outside contractors and vendors.Required Skills:
Minimum 6+ years of related facilities experience and bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of related work and schooling in lieu of degree
Project Leadership experience
Massachusetts Masters Electrician License
Experience in building infrastructure and technology
Experience with State of Massachusetts and National Building codes.•This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Desired Skills:
Required Education (including Major):
- Candidate should have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be capable of communicating with customers both orally and in writing.
- Prior experience in the development of new concepts, techniques and standards as well as experience in developing solutions to complex problems.
- Experience consulting with management on building maintenance and construction issues.
- Good computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Microsoft Projects, •Maximo, Building Management Systems and AutoCAD.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Minimum 6+ years' experience in leading building, infrastructure, and maintenance projects and a Bachelor's degree in EE or ME or related discipline or equivalent combination of work experience in Facilities maintenance and schooling/certifications in lieu of degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.