Massachusetts general contractor seeking experienced full-time & part-time construction laborers to join our team. Works well with little supervision, displays initiative, independent thinking, and teamwork.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 5 years construction experience.
- Assist in the building of commercial construction projects.
- Read blueprints and engineering plans, preferred.
- Remove construction-related debris.
- Frame to finish
- Service heavy equipment and other machines as needed.
- Must own hand tools (we supply power tools).
- General knowledge of commercial construction building practices and methods.
- General knowledge of construction materials and equipment.
- Ability to take orders and complete tasks.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to work a physically active job.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- Willingness to learn and grow within the construction industry.
- Experienced with tablets & email.
Salary will be based on experience. Medical insurance is available.
Charles Construction Company is a full-service general contracting firm specializing in commercial construction and property management. Located in North Andover, Massachusetts, Charles Construction proudly serves all of New England. We are a family-owned and operated business with over 60 years of experience in both large and small-scale construction projects.
Posting ID: 574610411Posted: 2021-01-23