Orkin Pest Control is the leader in the pest control industry and we are looking for a Termite Technician to join our successful, growing team. We Offer:
- Competitive Hourly Pay plus Commission on Sales
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Maternity & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Dependent Scholarship Awards
- Quality, comprehensive Training Programs
- Drive company vehicle to customer locations
- Meet with customers to explain service and service agreement and have customers fill out and sign appropriate paperwork
- Inspects the customer's premises to identify insect and pest problems and applies appropriate products according to label directions
- Upon service completion, fill out necessary paperwork including the service ticket, new sales agreement, etc.
- Advise customer of the services provided
- Contact customers to schedule service appointments and respond to any problems
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and equipment
- Achieve assigned service performance objectives
- Good work history
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently in the field with strong organizational skills
- Route based experience a plus
We're looking for people who enjoy working with customers, are detail oriented and like to solve problems. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with advancement opportunity, please apply today!
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Must meet physical job requirements with or without accommodations.
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
Posting ID: 560614807Posted: 2020-07-14