Home Instead Senior Care - St. Joseph, MO is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults. We are serving seniors in St. Joseph, Maryville, Cameron, Plattsburg, Richmond and all of Northwest Missouri, as well as Atchison, Hiawatha and all of Northeast Kansas. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion. The difference at Home Instead Senior Care is the quality, reliable care and the genuine personal experience.
|CAREGiver ||$10.50 to $15.00 per hour |
Home Instead Senior Care is blazing the trail in exceptional Home Care and we want you to join our family of CAREGivers!
We are looking for experienced CAREGivers who want to share their heart and help us change the face of aging by helping seniors age at home, while receiving the best, most compassionate care in the industry.
You'll work one-on-one with your clients to enhance their quality of life. The care we provide is more than just assistance with personal cares and light housekeeping. It is celebrating our Clients, allowing them to age with dignity and respect, and enriching their lives. We focus on building relationships and strive to make great matches between Clients and CAREGivers because to us, it's personal.
What we provide:
- Competitive pay. $10.50-$15.00 per hour
- Paid Onboarding and Ongoing Training
- Holiday Pay
- Family Care Safety Registry
- Referral Bonus
- Outstanding support in the form of a committed office staff and mentorship program
- Leadership Opportunities
- Career Development
- Flexible Schedule
- On-Call Opportunities
- Member of a Professional Team
- Community Involvement
- Fun events and celebrations with your fellow CAREGivers and office support staff.
What we're looking for:
We want to hire the best CAREGivers out there! Here's what we're looking for:
- Past experience as a caregiver (personal or professional) providing personal cares (preferred, but not required)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Have reliable transportation with current insurance
- Must be able to comfortably lift 25 pounds
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and family in a friendly and congenial manner
- Willingness to learn and grow with a positive outlook
- Adaptability to a variety of diverse situations and backgrounds
- A passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional experiences
Care categories include:
- Companionship and Home Helper Services
- Personal Care
- Specialized Care (Including Alzheimer's and Other Dementias)
*Previous experience a plus, but not a requirement - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care RN*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at HomeInstead.com/807
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601667817Posted: 2021-01-24