There are many home health care agencies in the marketplace. On the outside, they all look pretty much the same. It is the inside that matters - the culture. We have set out to distinguish ourselves through the selection of our employees, the client-focused training of our highly skilled caregivers and clinicians, and the value-based leadership practices of our management.POSITION DETAILS:Our Private Duty Positions Include: Children and Young Adults with specialized healthcare needs. -
We serve children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs, each of our clients have some type of need that could include a vent, trach, feeding tube, etc. TRAINING:
- One-on-one training with a Registered Nurse (RN) in the client home
- 24 Hour Registered Nurse (RN) On Call
- No Pediatric Experience Required!
- Occasional Ports (RN license required)
- Assistance with Personal Care related to your client(s)
- Active LPN/RN License
- Driver's License and Vehicle with Insurance
- Ability to Pass Drug Test, Background Check, and Physical.
Posting ID: 608059443Posted: 2021-02-22