We're looking for people who are passionate about great food and are enthusiastic about providing outstanding experiences for our guests! Our Hospitality Assistant will be the jack of all trades. Whether it's supporting servers in the dining room, take out, restocking the dining and service areas, you'll be executing it at the highest level.
What you will do:
- Welcome each guest with a friendly greeting and a smile! Assists with greeting guests, seating guests, take food orders, and setting up reservations.
- Assists servers in dining room to deliver food to tables and take-out with running food
- Clean and reset tables, refill beverages, roll silverware, and re-stocks stations
- Know the menu inside and out - take our guests on a culinary tour
- Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
- Be a core team member in our high energy, bold concept, scratch restaurant
- Be Genuine and authentically yourself in how you engage with others - show your personality!
What you need to have:
Previous experience is not required - we will train you!
- A desire to be a part of a Vibrant team that believes in treating our team members and guests like family
- An Of Service mindset
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- A Curious nature to keep learning and growing
- Pride, excellence and integrity in all you do - making you A Cut Above
What we offer:
Schedule flexibility, we can accommodate changing schedules
- Fun, meaningful work
- Meal benefits
- Competitive pay
- Benefit plan options for full-time team members
- Employee Referral Program - get a bonus to "wok" with your friends!
- Clear path for growth and career advancement, we promote team members to restaurants all over the world!
Apply today and get ready to live the #pfchangslife!
Posting ID: 566077511Posted: 2020-08-01