- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Identify associate, customer, and/or supplier concerns
- Implement the business plan for area of responsibility
- Maintain quality and safety standards in area of responsibility
- Monitor and manage productivity of area of responsibility
- Supervise and develop associates and leaders in area of responsibility
- Associate's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field and 1 year's supervisory experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field OR 1 year's Walmart Logistics Management experience OR 2 years' Walmart Logistics experience OR 2 years' supervisory experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year's Microsoft Office experience.
- 2 or more years' Walmart Logistics supervisory experience.
- 3 or more years' supervisory experience.
- Both Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics, or related field; AND 1 year's supervisory experience.
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.
Posting ID: 565940909Posted: 2020-08-02