3rd Shift, Tuesday - Friday, 6:00pm - 6:00am Logistics done differently.
Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics the #1 logistics company in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. At XPO, we look for employees who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Supervisor, Maintenance, your leadership and experience will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. If you're excited about the challenge of working for a dynamic global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow with XPO. Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more. What you'll do on a typical day:
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Lead and supervise maintenance department staff, including training and evaluating employee performance; recommend or initiate hiring, promotions, transfers or disciplinary actions
- Review workload and assign tasks to employees
- Oversee processes to ensure maintenance activities are completed accurately and on time
- Properly maintain, inspect and repair machines, equipment and warehouse facilities in a safe manner
- Measure work performance, compare results to objectives and take corrective actions; correctly maintain and generate required reports
- Establish, maintain and promote exceptional customer service
- Correctly interpret and enforce company policies and safety procedures to ensure team compliance
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of maintenance experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
Be part of something big.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical/Industrial Maintenance or a related field
- 2 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL) experience
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Familiarity with combustible dust and intrinsically safe electrical requirements
- Knowledge of carpentry, painting and plastering; familiarity with plumbing, electrical and vehicle servicing
- This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Nearest Major Market: