Coordinates multi-stakeholder community partnerships to plan and implement population health initiatives out of the D-H Department of Community Health Improvement in execution of the Drug Free Communities grant deliverables.
- Leads the development and sustainability of one or more community coalition(s) including health care, municipal, education, community service, business, and law enforcement members.
- Ensures project related assessment of community needs and assets are compiled and documented.
- Coordinates with guidance from senior staff, capacity development, action planning, implementation, and evaluation of projects in collaboration with community stakeholders and organizations.
- Implements evaluation strategies to track progress of Drug Free Communities work plan initiatives. Completes Drug Free Communities required reporting.
- Provides support and technical assistance to community partners to achieve the goals and objectives for which their organizations are responsible.
- Assists with and independently conducts evaluation to track progress and improve the quality of future work
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 2 years' experience in health-related community organizations and/or community development, or the equivalent in education and professional experience required.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, creativity, maturity, flexibility, diplomacy, and the ability to work as part of a team required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects under pressure required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- Completes Certified Prevention Specialist or other training required by contract or Community Health Department within 12 months of hire.
Posting ID: 604107684Posted: 2021-02-21