Penn Station East Coast Subs is growing. Which means, right now, all Cincinnati area Penn Station locations are looking for experienced Assistant Managers to become a part of the Penn Station grilling team. Penn Station careers offer competitive wages and require no late nights, or holidays.
- Applicants must be able to provide both quality products and service in a clean and safe environment to each and every customer they meet.
- Applicants must display both speed and accuracy in the workplace, have a positive attitude and ensure that all products are consistent with our company quality standards.
- Applicants should be prepared to work as a member of a team, treating co-workers with respect and offering encouragement, recognition and motivation when needed.
- Applicants will be champions of the brand, understanding that they are responsible for providing 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.
- Finally, applicants will be in charge of ensuring that company standards on Penn Station equipment, facilities, and grounds are maintained.
Opportunities & Benefits:
- Penn Station has no early morning or late night hours (Mon-Sat: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m. & Sun: 12 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Penn Station is closed on all major holidays.
- Penn Station offers benefits (health, vision and dental) to full-time staff members.
- General Managers are also eligible to take part in our Penn Station bonus program where employees are rewarded based on an annual performance evaluation.
- Penn Station requires of itself for company-owned stores and of its franchisees for franchised units that General Managers have a signed, written employment contract, containing a compensation package which includes a monthly base salary, a percentage of the store's profit and a significant Performance Evaluation (PE) bonus based on the store's compliance with the Penn Station Operating Manual.
- Minimum 1 Year Restaurant Experience
- Must be 18 Years of Age or Older
Wages and Hours:
- Hourly rate + overtime + bonuses
- 50+ hours/week
Posting ID: 74313655Posted: 2020-07-14