DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain strict adherence to equipment SOPs, GMP standards, food & flavor regulations (kosher), and documentation requirements.
· Adhere to all safety protocols, including use of engineering controls and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure a safe work place for all employees.
· Assisting with the shipment of finished products to customers according to customer order requirements, ensuring accurate paperwork, labeling, and on-time delivery
· Communicate effectively with Customer Service, Purchasing, Quality, Regulatory, Planning and Carriers on a daily basis or as needed
· Assisting with receiving all raw materials and supplies into the warehouse, check condition of materials and accuracy of paperwork, and provide sample to Quality Control.
· Maintain inventory integrity and good housekeeping in the warehouse.
· Material sample pulling to support R&D and Quality business needs.
· Cycle counting
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· 1-2 years of shipping, receiving, and warehouse experience preferred.
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Staffmark is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.