Large Seattle Based company looking for support of a data center project in Leesburg, VA.
The Construction Manager will be directly responsible for monitoring and refining the long-range and short-term plans to ensure success on the construction project. The Construction Manager will direct and coordinate the day-to-day activities in the field, manage and coordinate the flow of information, control costs, manage and control the schedule, implement and monitor the safety programs, and verify that the completed work is constructed to a quality level consistent with the requirements of the construction documents.
The Construction Manager works directly for the DCD PM supporting the strategic and tactical delivery of the data center project(s).
* Manage and/or coordinate Company personnel and resources for the project (s)
* Assist with preconstruction efforts
* Manage all aspects of project from project inception through project close out
* Prepare and execute Project Executive Planning for all internal MSFT teams
* Review trade contracts and bid packages, as well as oversee procurement process
* Oversee performance of project including, project status, schedule, cost control, and change management systems
* Maintain relationships with internal partners, designers and consultants and the GC team
* Attend and lead project OAC meetings, including progress, pre-construction and pre-award
* Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications and company standards
* Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with GC and Consultant team
* Set-up QAQC procedures and conduct quality inspections
* Demonstrate commitment to an Injury-Free Environment through own actions and mentoring others and enforce IFE program on projects.
Construction Manager, Project Manager
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.