Morning, afternoon, evening (includes weekends). Age Requirement:
Must be 18 years or olderLocation:
101 Crosstrail Blvd SEJob Posting:
02/16/2021Job Posting End:
Our stores depend on their Behind the Scenes teams to provide great products and incredible service to our customers. In this area, you'll work closely with store employees as well as outside vendors to ensure high quality products are accurately delivered to the store so the store team can get products out on the shelves for customers to enjoy. If you are looking for an opportunity to work behind the scenes and impact the big picture, this could be the role for you!
What will I do?
- Assist in coordinating the activities of team members, ensure tasks are prioritized and completed efficiently, and department runs smoothly
- Order supplies, unload deliveries, break down pallets, and stock supplies neatly and efficiently
- Help departments in tracking and processing vendor credits and keep records of billing, transfers, inventory, and damages
- Maintain the overall appearance of the receiving area to ensure vendors can safely and efficiently make deliveries
- Customer service/receiving experience in a food service, grocery or retail setting
- Possess basic computer skills
- Experience ordering products and handling inventory
Posting ID: 609793582Posted: 2021-03-01