GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direct supervision of the administrator or designee, the Data Entry Clerk II will perform a full range of data entry and administrative support services.
- Track forms for data entry
- Transcribe standard/routine source data documents and records onto computerized data files
- Check and correct data entered
- Review sort, and file a variety of material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Maintain the departments central file
- Coordinate correspondence, perform record keeping duties, and administrative tasks
- Copy and collate reports, handouts, minutes, manuscripts, and grant proposals
- Provide telephone coverage for the department
- Handle routine clerical issues and errands
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of office or related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills necessary to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to perform detail oriented tasks
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve
Posting ID: 582191673Posted: 2020-10-25